Thursday, February 4, 2010

What can I tell you... the snow has still not stopped...

Konnichiwa from the island that is blanketed in snow. Not too many things have happened since my last entry, other than more shredding and further onsening. Went night skiing last night with an unbelievably huge amount of fresh powder.. such peace, bliss, stillness with an added bonus of very few people! Saw a red fox crossing one of the runs last night too. Wow.

Also, this week I had the opportunity to go cat boarding for $60, which is pretty rad. Myself along with 2 friends that I have met here in Niseko went out with a local photographer. I managed to huck myself off of a cliff and a sweet pillow ine, which was very fun. Everyone needs to fly sometimes.

I am still in Niseko and plan to be here for another week and a half to 2 weeks. Just going to keep on shredding and live the good life and on monday I am going to go to the Ice Festival in Sapporo. We're also check out a new ski hill near Sapporo (called Teine), it is meant to be one of the steepest in Hokkaido so I am really looking forward to it. I'm really looking forward to some karaokee in Sapporo too, along with the local brew!! Bring on the music machine. Enjoy the video and the pics!! And of course enjoy yourself!!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment