Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dingo Bait

My legs have finally given in and have failed me. I have succumb to the scootch leg and have used this day to rest, well somewhat anyways. Did a quick boot pack up the hill and a few runs as well, but then the fork was in me and I was done. Today I finally located a place to live in town. Pretty stoked. I'm living about a 10 min walk from the base of the closest lift and have the loft of a wood house to myself. There is a dirty dingo living downstairs, but actually he seems to be rather clean. The snow has settled down a little, but forecasts are saying that we are in for another big storm in a few days. Like always, I'll believe it when I see it. But so far, the pow in Japan has far and away exceeded any expectations that had ever built up in my brain. Nutty times. Hope to get some pics up soon-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment