Saturday, January 23, 2010

More of the same... ENDLESS POWDER!!!

What can I say...it's still snowing like mad outside. My body needs a rest, but I can't stop because the snow doesn't stop. I made a few shred rippin' friends out on the slopes today, so that's cool. Fun to rip around with them and they took me to some new zones that I had yet to discover. One dude from Denmark and two from New Zealand. I also have my friend Greg from Sapporo coming into town tonight, so I'll ride with him for he next couple of days. We're planning to go to an onsen tonight and there I can soak my weary bones... and knees!!! I'm finally getting used to the onsens and actually crave them now. It was a bit odd to bath with a bunch of other naked chicks at first, but it's just the way it is in Japan. I can dig it. The onsens are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment