Thursday, January 14, 2010
Niseko
Had yet another sick day of shredding the sick pow. Holy moly is all I gotta say. Today was the 6th day in a row where I got to ride in an incredible amount of powder snow. It's amazing. Needs to be seen to be believed for sure. The snow here is like icing sugar and the cake is coated well. For the past few days its been snowing 30-40cms a day, at least. I don't even know exactly though. And its still snowing?!?! I've been shaking my head several times a day. The terrain here is not super steep or anything, but there are some amazing zones that get fast and super fun to jump around off the pillowy goodness. Been going to some great onsens in the evenings as well and hanging with wicked people. I'd post some pics if I could, but currently I do not have a place to lay my sleepy head, far less a place to download pics. I mean I do have a place to sleep at the moment, but I don't want to out stay my welcome at a friend of a friends house, so I am doing my best to find a room. I just got back from checking out a spot that I thought would be good, but turns out to be littered with beds and booze bottles. No exactly my style. It's probably filled with aussies who like to pass out in ditches too, so I'm still on the hunt for accommodation. But.. I bought a months ski pass here, so I'm staying, even if I have to sleep in a closet. Let's hope that it doesn't come down to that. Tomorrow a friends movie (Signatures, check it out if you haven't already cuz its sick!) is playing in town. Should be fun with some partying to occur after I'm sure. Happiness....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment