Times they change and yesterday it rained. But, today when I awoke and managed to poke myself back outside I saw that 'it' is once again producing the white fluffy sweetness in life. It can't be THAT good all the time, can it?? Time will tell. I have posted a bunch of pics on facebook that most of you bloggers will be able to see, but for those of you who who still proudly revolt the facebook, I will post a few pics here too. Hopefully these photos give you further insight into my current plight of bliss. Off to the slopes...
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
It's snowing
Times they change and yesterday it rained. But, today when I awoke and managed to poke myself back outside I saw that 'it' is once again producing the white fluffy sweetness in life. It can't be THAT good all the time, can it?? Time will tell. I have posted a bunch of pics on facebook that most of you bloggers will be able to see, but for those of you who who still proudly revolt the facebook, I will post a few pics here too. Hopefully these photos give you further insight into my current plight of bliss. Off to the slopes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment